zondag 20 december 2009

Nagoya newspaper

This evening a reporter for a local Nagoyan newspaper came to the hostel (hostel Ann) to write an article about it. We (me and the other guests that is, Joost was sleeping) got our picture taken and a few of us (incl. me) got interviewed about why we came to Nagoya, what we've done here and where we were going on the rest of our trip. I must have been interesting because my interview took about 4 times as long, but then again I talk a lot too ;D
The owner of the hostel is really friendly (I can recommend this hostel), so promised me to mail me a copy :) Tipping in Japan is bad form so I cannot thank her that way, but we brought 'stroopwafels' just for such situations, she earned hers :)
Also because of this me and the rest of the guests have been chilling and talking all night now.

1 opmerking: