vrijdag 4 juni 2010

My sister following in my footsteps

My sister is in Japan now.After all my stories she and her boyfriend Daan just had to see it. (Well in all honesty I wasn't the only one to tell them, Daan's sister is in Japan for an intern ship, or something like that I think).
Today I got this brilliant picture in the mail, with the following Caption:
"Schijnen hier een goed metrostelsel te hebben! Niks van gemerkt..."
(Translated to English: "Apparently they have a good metro system here! Didn't notice any of it...")
:)

Have fun sis (you too Daan)!!!

In the background you can see Tokyo tower. The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to comply with air safety regulations. As to be expected from the Japanese, Tokyo Tower is 9 meters taller than the Eiffel Tower :D

Riding a bicycle in Tokyo, stay on the sidewalk though!
As for storing your bike:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten