maandag 7 juni 2010

Hayaku: A time lapse journey through Japan


Hayaku: A time lapse journey through Japan  
by Brad Kremer

" Japan is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. This is my Japan. This is one of the many reasons why I love Japan. I shot this in many locations around Japan in the summer of 2009. Some of the location include Tokyo, Matsuyama, Imabari, Nagano, Gifu, and Ishizushisan.

I started this as a personal project to try and capture the beauty that I see in Japan. It started as just that...

But now that I have finished, I see it only as a beginning. This video, along with SAIJO MATSURI www.vimeo.com/7458088 is just the start of a much larger project that I have now decided to do.

So I hope you enjoy this preview of what is to come in the future. "

"Hayaku" definition: Hurry up

Camera: Canon 5DMKII

Additional equipment: Mumford Moco

Music:

Royksopp - Triumphant

The Album Leaf - Window

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten