zondag 10 januari 2010

Back in NL

We've been back in The Netherlands for a week now.
For me, 'Excellent Adventures' was an understatement. Joost turned out to be one of the best travel companions one can ask for ( as long as he gets his caffeine shot ;p ) Japan has been so cool that I'm considering going for a year. I'm really happy with my job right now so no short term plans, but I'm looking in to getting some English degree or certificate to increase job opportunities.

Anyway, I thought I'd give you guys a few more pics to enjoy:
What would you like to order?:
McKroket eat your heart out:
Osaka supermarket:
Jellyfish (Wallpaper anyone?):
Maneki Kitty:
xmass:
xmass:
Nara Kōen:
Nara Kōen:
BYO Controler:
Nagano:
Not Nagano:
Ride with a view:



Nike flagship store:
Get in line for NYE:
They are in Japan too (en ook hier incl. bontkragen):
NYE = Big Buisness:
Happi Coat:
Last meal:
Last look:
Last Subway:
First signs of home! but still in Japan!?!:

For the stories behind them just ask me or Joost :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten