vrijdag 1 januari 2010

Akihabara

Yesterday I, and today Joost and I went to Akihabara.
Akihabara is a major shopping area for electronic, computer, anime, and otaku goods, including new and used items. I really had to contain myself because a lot of shops sold orriginal G1 Transformers, re-releases, master pieces and new toys from Transformers. The re-releases and new Transformers don't really interest me, but the old school and master pieces made me drool all the more. What was worse the prices were quite good.
In the end I think I think it was a good thing there was so much choice, I chose to buy only one ("Listen to yourself Eric, you can't buy it all") master piece in a discount store for about a third of the price you pay in The Netherlands:

"Time makes all things possible. I can wait."
~Starscream

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten