zaterdag 19 december 2009

Nagoya Kendo (day one part two)


After we dropped off our bags at the hostel we went out to see a few sites (the things we came to see will have to wait till tomorrow). We went to see the Eikokuji temple and when we were walking around there, I noticed a few people carrying sword bags, so obviously I went to check where they went. As it turned out it was a kendo dojo and they were carrying shinai (bamboo training swords used in kendo). The sensei there told me it was ok to come in and have a look. A nice dojo in an even nicer location. I'm thinking of going there again really early in the morning since it is almost around the corner...




The temple itself was also very impressive.


Still more to tell, but my camera battery died on me, so that story I will tell at a later time...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten